Friday, September 4, 2009

Facing trials in Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan is here again! Ramadhan Kareem to all Muslims. May this year Ramadhan is better than the last time. The most meaningful Ramadhan I had was in December 2000 spending the last two weeks in the holy land of Makkah and Madinah. The most challenging Ramadhan I encountered was in 1998, the time I knew deep in my heart, I was a victim of Black Magic.


During Ramadhan 1418H in late 1998, I was able to fast for only five days. The rest of the days were disastrous. I was lying in my bed most of the time groaning in pain, feeling being squeezed with tremendous force. Strangely, the pain only occurred during a specific time frame. It was always during Asar that my right eardrum started to hurt tremendously due to the buzzing, distressing noise blowing into it. The pain stopped abruptly as soon as the azan Maghrib was heard. Suspected that black magic was performed on me, I sought Allah's protection. Through mid-night prayers, I prayed for Allah's guidance in handling the situation.


Then one night, I had a dream about the person who did the unspeakable act on me. In my vision, I saw her sitting in my room in front of my bed performing her witchcraft. I could see her face clearly chanting and holding some leaves with lots of smoke all over the place. I woke up, coughing uncontrollably. With Almighty Allah's guidance and mercy, I got through with the black magic performed on me.


Ramadhan is a blessed month in which true Muslims are chasing to earn rewarding deeds. However, the woman who put a spell on me chose to earn abundance of sins practicing Black Magic, making a pact with the Devils. All this while, she was hiding her evil intentions behind her Hijab mask, projecting herself as a true servant of Almighty Allah. According to Islam, practicing, believing and relying on Black Magic are Shirk - Magic has no place in Islam and learning it is Kufr.

No comments:

Post a Comment